- Grand Auditorium body shape with Venetian cutaway allows easy access to upper frets
- Sitka spruce top with natural finish offers great projection
- Indian rosewood back and sides with gloss finish
- Tropical mahogany neck with satin finish feels incredibly comfortable to play
- Ebony 20-fret fingerboard with Element inlays
- Taylors Expression System 2 electronics articulately amplifies your sound
- Includes Taylor deluxe brown hardshell case for added protection
Enduringly one of Taylor's most popular models, the Taylor 814CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is a versatile beauty that sounds outstanding acoustic or plugged in through the Taylor Expression System onboard pickup and preamp. The Grand Auditorium body shape is extremely versatile, handling anything from fingerstyle to full-on chord strumming. The tone is wonderfully balanced and would sound great as a recording guitar; while saying this the Taylor 814CE Electro Acoustic Guitar also has the classic looks to look great on any stage.
The choice of tonewoods is an extremely important part of acoustic guitar construction, each one creating a completely different sound. The Taylor 814CE Electro Acoustic Guitar creates a wonderfully rich and warm sound thanks to sought after Indian Rosewood and Sitka Spruce construction. This classic pairing is truly unstoppable and will impress you time after time. The pickup and preamp on the Taylor 814CE Electro Acoustic Guitar comes in the shape of Taylor Expression System. This system is said to amplify your tone cleanly without excessive coloration so your guitar can sound great plugged in as well as unplugged. The controls are simple and the sound is of exceptional quality meaning this guitar is great for use in a live environment. A Taylor Deluxe Hardshell is also included with the Taylor 814CE Electro Acoustic Guitar.