- Constructed with a Grand Auditorium body profile and soft Venetian cutaway to allow easy reach to upper frets
- Solid sitka spruce top with natural finish
- Solid ovangkol back and sides with gloss finish
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with white binding
- Taylor's groundbreaking Expression System Electronics offer articulate amplified output
- Tortoise coloured pickguard complements natural finish
- Includes brown Taylor deluxe hardshell case to protect the guitar
Taylor Guitars are among the most respected and desired available. Representing incredible craftsmanship, consistency and tone, playing a Taylor is a very rewarding experience. Nowhere is this truer than with the Taylor 414ce.
Ovangkol lends exotic flare to the 414CE, with a tone many find similar to Indian rosewood. The tone itself is very rich and offers more overtones than other tonewoods. Overall, the wood produces a very balanced sound with clear projection, offering the 414ce a very unique playing experience. Follow the fluid lines of the Venetian cutaway, dramatically outlined with contrasting white binding.
The 414ce is fitted with a tropical mahogany neck, a renowned neck wood which is smooth to the touch, and less likely to warp than other woods due to its strength and stability. The neck sports an exquisite ebony fretboard, a popular choice that allows for easy movement and playability, and offers a dark contrast against the beautiful ovangkol body.
The Expression System pickup completes the package on this popular acoustic/electric. The Expression System faithfully amplifies the rich, warm acoustic sound of the 414ce with simple, yet breakthrough technology. The ES works by combing an all-magnetic pickup system to produce a pure signal, and warm, natural acoustic tones, all controlled by volume, bass, and treble - Simple.
The Taylor 414ce even includes a Taylor Branded Hardcase, so you can take the guitar on the go, safe in the the knowledge that you'll be protecting this stunning masterpiece.