- Top quality left handed Taylor dreadnought cutaway from the 100 Series
- Ideal for strummers and fingerpicking players alike
- Fantastic range of projection and tone thanks to Sitka Spruce top
- Layers of walnut makes up the back and sides for a unique sound and appearance
- Signature Taylor neck with slim profile with comfortable 1 11/16-inch nut width
- Slick ebony fingerboard featuring 4mm dot Italian acrylic inlays
- Innovative Expression System 2 behind-the-saddle pickup
- Venetian cutaway facilitates full access to the higher registers of the neck
- Image for illustrative purposes only - model is left-handed.
It is a certainty that the Dreadnought is still one of the most popular and traditional acoustics in the world. As time ticks on, Taylor have continued to work on the Dreadnought to keep it up-to-date, including more modern appointments to improve its sound and feel. The 110ce is a sublime, left handed dreadnought with a Venetian cutaway hailing from Taylor's 100 Series, designed to work perfectly in every style of guitar-playing.
Whether you prefer strumming chords or fingerpicking, the 110ce is designed to suit both thanks to its Venetian Dreadnought cutaway design. The cutaway body allows full access to all frets that the neck has to offer, even the higher registers.
Taylor have chosen Sitka Spruce with a forward shifted bracing pattern to construct the soundboard. Sitka spruce is an excellent tonewood which offers a superb range of projection and frequencies. The back and sides of the 110ce are made up of layered walnut, adding crisp highs and deep low end tones to the guitar's expansive frequency range.
A significant feature of the 110ce is the signature thin-profile sapele neck with varnish finish fitted to the body by a scarf joint. The neck has a welcoming 1 11/16 inch nut width combined with the Venetian cutaway body shape. The neck is topped with an ebony fingerboard, which features 20 frets decorated with 4mm dot Italian acrylic inlays.
The remarkable Expression System 2 pickup, known for its unique behind-the-saddle design is used to amplify the 110ce. The ES2 has three individually calibrated pickup sensors which accurately translate your acoustic voice. The pickup works with Taylor's custom-designed ""professional audio""-grade preamp to give you a responsive, dynamic sound. Simple Volume and Tone controls facilitate each sound amendment, guaranteeing that it sounds excellent through any amp or PA system.
The Taylor 110ce is kitted out with gig-ready hardware, such as the chrome tuners on the headstock and the Tusq nut and Micarta saddle which enhance sustain for a fuller, more balanced sound. The body top has a decorative three ring soundhole rosette and black pickguard to protect the soundboard against dirt and scratches. Taylor always build exquisite acoustic guitars, and the left handed 110ce is yet another model that sets an example.