- High-quality Martin Soprano Ukulele
- Solid genuine mahogany top, back and sides with satin finish delivers excellent projection
- Select hardwood neck with a comfortable profile and sturdy feel
- Smooth morado fingerboard and bridge
- Grover nickel tuners with white buttons provide accurate, solid tuning
- O-uke bracing pattern with solid Sitka spruce braces
- A beautiful Black/white/black boltaron soundhole rosette
- Designed for the enthusiast and professional player
- Includes Martin padded gigbag for safe storage and transport
A uke for the serious player, the Martin S1 Ukulele is shaped to the original soprano shape - the smallest ukulele size. Composed of a one-piece solid genuine mahogany top, paired with solid genuine mahogany back & sides, this is a ukulele that means business.
Premium Mahogany Construction
The mahogany gives the S1 an incredibly robust and highly dynamic output, which is perfect for those who require a ukulele that can hold its own in the studio or on stage. The hardness of the mahogany makes it incredibly resilient, perfect for those who're looking for a touring partner they can depend on. As you'd expect from the team at Martin, the construction of this uke is impeccable, and the top is reinforced by an O-Uke bracing pattern, with solid Sitka spruce used as the top braces and mahogany in play for the blocks.
The build quality continues throughout the Martin S1 Ukulele's construction, with a dovetail joint used to join the select hardwood neck to the body. This is topped by a 17-fret morado fingerboard with a width of 1-13/32'' at the nut and 1-13/16'' at the twelfth fret. At one end you'll find the fingerboard matched with a morado bridge, while at the other is a white Tusq nut. The birdge carries out the task of upholding string intonation meticulously, and the nut maintains string tension for a uniform playing feel throughout. The features of the Martin S1 Ukulele are rounded off with a set of highly reliable Grover tuners with white buttons, which preserve tuning integrity dutifully - so once you set the tuning, it stays that way.
If you're looking for a reliable soprano ukulele that plays like a dream, and sounds just as beautiful, then it doesn't get much better than the exceptional Martin S1 Ukulele. The package is completed with the addition of a padded gig bag.