- New Talman bass guitar by the experts at Ibanez
- Maintains the traditional Talman shape with a wide range of sonic ability
- Mahogany body offers a comfortable feel
- Fitted with a maple neck with a TMB4 profile
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium frets
- Dynamix P and J pickups provide punchy, powerful sound
- Standard bridge and tailpiece ensure a sturdy connection
- Vintage-style protective pickguard with tortoise pattern
The TMB100 Talman bass guitar fuses together traditional Ibanez style with sonic ability to provide an expansive range of versatile tones. You can explore whichever musical genre you choose with a Talman, plus it looks just awesome up on the stage. Crafted from quality tonewoods and fitted with premium hardware, the TMB100 is an excellent choice.
The body has a unique shape but maintains a comfortable profile, sporting a retro appearance for any performer. Ibanez have selected mahogany to construct the body, known for its lightweight feel and warm bass tones. The body shape also allows for easy reach to the frets, including the higher registers.
Firmly joined to the Talman body is a maple neck with a TMB4 profile which sits perfectly in the hand. The neck is topped with a bound rosewood fingerboard which hosts 20 medium frets decorated with white dot inlays as a guide.
Emitting the sensational bass tones of the TMB100 are the Dynamix P and Dynamix J pickups situated in the neck and bridge positions. The pickups have been delicately voiced to bring together some of the most iconic bass sounds which have been heard over the years. This allows you to explore tones outside of your comfort zone and to improve your playing techniques.
Custom Ibanez electronics in the form of a 2-band EQ make it even easier to amend your tone.
The lower bout of the body is fitted with a standard bridge and tailpiece to enhance sustain and maintain a strong connection between the body and strings. The tuning machines and bridge work together to uphold tuning integrity with accuracy.
For an all-round performer of versatile tones, the Ibanez TMB100 Talman Bass is certain to please.