- New bass from the excellent Ibanez SR series
- Mahogany body paired with a sumptuous quilted maple top
- Lightweight, comfortable body with double-cutaway profile
- Sturdy 5-piece maple/rosewood neck with fast SR4 profile
- 24 medium frets on a rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays
- Fitted with a pair of expressive PowerSpan dual coil pickups
- Solid accu-cast B300 bridge delivers excellent intonation
- On-board 3-band EQ with 3-way Power Tap switch for superior control
- Cosmo Black hardware complements the quilted maple top finish
The Ibanez SR400EQM Bass is a first-rate model with a low price tag. Designed to withstand the demands of life on the road, and kitted out with superb onboard electronics and hardware, the playing feel and sound is just outstanding. The SR400EQM would suit any bassist, whether you're a beginner or a gigging pro, letting you come into your own and develop your playing technique.
The SR400EQM has a really sleek body thanks to its shallow depth combined with deep double cutaway profile. The body's bevelled edges also provide you with enhanced playing support for a more comfortable playing position against your body. Ibanez have selected solid mahogany to construct the body which gives it a nice, lightweight feel, perfect for those who love to move about with ease onstage. The mahogany body is paired with a quilted maple top which shines through the colour finish beautifully.
Fitted to the body is a 5-piece maple and rosewood neck, which is shaped to the fast SR4 profile. A rosewood fingerboard tops the neck with 24 medium frets decorated with white dot position inlays as a reference point. Thanks to the deep double-cutaway body shape, each and every fret can be easily accessed.
he SR400EQM is equipped with a pair of Power Span dual-coil passive humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions. The humbuckers provide a fat, chunky tone with a strong midrange and low end. The control setup is advanced to improve your sound, including an Ibanez custom 3-band EQ with 3-way Power Tap switch.
The dependable Accu-cast B300 bridge is fitted to the lower bout of the body which maintains a firm connection between the strings and body to improve sustain and resonance.
The headstock is then fitted with a 2 x 2 arrangement of reliable tuning machines. The tuners allow you to play with confidence throughout any performance without fear of going out of key.
The Ibanez SR400EQM Spot Run is built with superb materials, hardware and electronics to provide you with a magnificent bass-playing experience.